Monday, April 26, 2010

Phase 3 (Meat): Day 2

The start of the week has been weird.  I added in meat on Saturday, which is also the day I finally started my period and that did not help the situation.  Sunday I had very few BMs and those that came were small, hard balls.  This continued (along with cramping and bloating) through Monday morning.  The possibility crossed my mind that it could be the meat causing inflammation of my colon.  And it still could be...

Good news is we seem to be back on track.  After a morning of discomfort and straining, I have had a few good passes.

Sunday's meal plan:

BREAKFAST

Mixed Fruit (strawberries, blueberries, grapes, bananas... ahh summer!)
Scrambled Eggs (about 3 whole)

SNACK

Lara Bar

LUNCH

Chicken Salad (about 5 oz)
Sauteed Mushrooms

SNACK

Biscuit with butter and jam - not a good decision, my stomach was not happy

DINNER

Chips and Salsa
Chicken Enchilada (corn tortilla)
*probably added to the cramping and bloating

No comments:

Post a Comment