Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 10

Can you tell this is becoming a bit monotonous?  My goal now is just to get through each day without going crazy!  I am really not sure how people eat like this long-term, I guess it probably has a lot to do with mindset.  Day 10 was fine, felt good, no complaints really.  A few things I noticed - some of my bowel movements (and yes, I say some because there were multiple) were looser than they've been the past couple of days.  I also noticed some ovulation spotting, at least that is what I assume it was based on my cycle day, which I've had before but it's been a while.

BREAKFAST

Chai Tea
Tropical Fruit Smoothie

SNACK

Pecans

LUNCH

Guacamole Lettuce Wraps
*the lettuce I bought was not working out so I ended up finishing the guac with a few tortilla chips.

SNACK

Pecans

DINNER

Sweet Potato Soup (it's almost gone, finally!)

SNACK

Lara Bar
*I also had a glass of white wine before bed.  I'm not sure if that was on my "do not eat" list, it probably was.  Oh well!

Calories:  1400

No comments:

Post a Comment