Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Meat Day 5

Ok, today was better.  I didn't feel great but I felt fine.  The hard part is being on my period and not knowing if the symptoms are related to that or related to meat, because they started around the same time.  I bought a lot of meat so I will probably continue for a few more days and then cut it out to see if I feel better.  I'm hoping meat is not the problem, I don't know how I would live without meat.

I am very gassy after our dinner of salmon and sweet potato fries.  I think it must be the salmon because I never eat it, don't like salmon much.  I've had sweet potato a lot lately and have not experienced this so I'm thinking - salmon.

BREAKFAST

Hash Browns

LUNCH

Chicken Lettuce Wraps with spinach, tomatoes, yellow bell pepper, and cucumber

DINNER

Salmon (4 oz) with Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
Sweet Potato Fries
Oranges

Calories:  1000 (32% protein, 30% fat, 38% carb)
- good on nutrient content, not enough food though

No comments:

Post a Comment