Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 9, I think... it's all becoming a blur now

Not too much to share today, things were pretty much the same as they have been for the past few days.

BREAKFAST

Chai Tea
Blueberry Mango Smoothie
*Apparently you need to take lessons on cutting a mango prior to making this smoothie, I couldn't figure out which way to cut because there's a really hard core in the middle.  And I almost left the skin on, which would have been a huge mistake.  Lesson learned:  mangos are in no way similar to pears.

SNACK

Kind Bar

LUNCH

Sweet Potato Soup

SNACK

I honestly can't remember - I think I missed this one today

DINNER

Grilled Veges (zucchini, bell peppers, onions, mushrooms)
Dirty Rice (rice sauteed with garlic, onion, and spices)

SNACK

Applesauce

Calories:  1000 (again, oops)

No comments:

Post a Comment