Friday, April 23, 2010

Phase 2, Day 5

Yesterday was a weird day.  It started with a headache after my forbidden latte (serves me right).  The headache subsided after a cup of 1/2 caff coffee - though that lead to some crazy BMs.  And I was super, super tired yesterday.  I've cut out eggs again for the rest of the week, according to the meal plan I set up.  But I'm wondering - since they didn't cause any problems - if it's ok to continue to eat them.  It seems that I felt a lot better with them, likely because of the protein, and I don't know if I'll make it through the weekend so exhausted.

Well, here's Day 5's meal plan:

BREAKFAST

Hash Browns
Vanilla Latte

SNACK

Lara Bar
Coffee

LUNCH

Fruit
Potato Chips
Pickle Spear

SNACK

Strawberry Banana Kiwi Smoothie

DINNER

Lentil Soup

Calories:  1500 (protein 8%)

My decision:  I will eat eggs again today and see how my energy level is later on.  It could just be the rainy cloudy weather making me tired, but I was definitely more tired yesterday than I've been all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment