Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 13 and 14: Phase Two Begins

Wow, this weekend got away from me.  Saturday was really busy - hence the reason there are two days in this one post - which was not good for the meal plan either.  This is how it went...

BREAKFAST

Fruit Smoothie

SNACK

Kind Bar

LUNCH

No Time!  Oops

SNACK

Lara Bar

DINNER

Cajun Rice and Beans

Calories:  1000

DAY 14 - The End of an Era (or so it seems)

Today was the last day of the first part on my diet plan - and I decided to start phase 2 earlier (mostly because I couldn't handle it anymore).  I added in eggs this week as the first "mystery" food.  I will eat eggs everyday for four days and see how I feel.  So far so good.

BREAKFAST

Scrambled Eggs
Hash Browned Potatoes

SNACK

Coffee with raw sugar
1/4 cups of nuts

LUNCH

Lentil Soup

SNACK

Lara Bar

DINNER

Greek Salad

Calories: 1300

I felt good today, no changes that I can really tell.  Did not have as frequent of BM as usual, and they seemed to be a bit more dry than before.  I have also have had continuous spotting, which is weird.  I actually think I may be starting my period two weeks earlier.  It's weird but it makes sense because of all the changes my body has been going through with the diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment