Friday, April 9, 2010

Day 4

Yesterday got away from me, hopefully I can remember all the details.  For the most part, I felt pretty good yesterday.  I noticed my stomach getting upset when I started eating edamame (soybeans) - interesting!  I also added in rice with dinner and I think that was a good idea.  I've felt hungry a lot lately and the rice helped to soothe that ache.

Another weird breakfast - I think I will stick with regular fruit smoothies in the future.  Great news - my bowel movements have been fairly consistent.  Yesterday and the day before I had 3-4 of them, which is unheard of!  Gives me a bit of a boost to keep moving forward.

BREAKFAST

Peppermint Tea
Orange Jublious
*Juice of 1 orange
*1/2 c frozen mango
*1/4 c frozen raspberries
*1/2 coconut water and meat
*1 vanilla bean - great video on how to do this here

LUNCH - 10:30 am (early, I know, but I was hungry)

Split Pea Soup

SNACK

1/2 c Cantaloupe
4-5 Edamame Pods
Handful of Cashews

DINNER

Guacamole Lettuce Wraps
with Rice

SNACK

5 Dehydrated Okra Pieces
Handful of Cashews

Calories:  1500

On to the next day... I've been a bit unsettled this morning but I'm about to have my peppermint tea which has been very helpful when my stomach not happy with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment