Saturday, April 24, 2010

Beginning Phase 3

Today did get a little better, after the morning drama.  I was still quite tired but was able to take a nap this afternoon.  My decision overall was to start adding in meat early.  I had planned on starting with chicken tomorrow, but instead will be starting will all meat today!  If something goes wrong, I have at leaset narrowed it down to meat and can then get more specific from there. 

Tonight we had burgers, they were great!  I am quite gassy (precious, I know) but other than that feel fine.  Still tired and moody - need to go to bed.

BREAKFAST

Biscuit with butter and apricot jam
(I know, not so good - but remember... I just didn't care at this point)

SNACK

Lara Bar

LUNCH

1 Whole Fried Egg with 2 Egg Whites
Tomato and Avocado

SNACK/ LUNCH 2

Shepperd's Pie

DINNER

(2) 5.3 oz Hamburgers
Brown Rice Mixture
Asparagus

Calories:  1800 (protein 23%)

I also had a lot of dark chocolate peanut MnM's today - my stomach was not so happy about that.  Hopefully tomorrow will be better for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment