Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Phase 2, Day 4: Super Awesome Egg Day!

I had the most amazing lunch, I'm still thinking about it at 10:00 pm!  I've never ventured out much with eggs, always scrambled or omelet-style.  "Sunny side up" scares me because of the oozing yolk.  But at this point, I don't have a lot of options, so I got creative.  Basically, I sauteed garlic and onion, threw in some red bell peppers and spinach, topped it with 3 fried eggs (with runny yolks), avocado, and tomato.  Amazing!

So, as you can see, today was good, though there were a few notable occurances.  I had a smoothie for a mid-morning snack around 10:30 am.  By 12:00 pm, I was so shaky and weak that I could barely cut up vegetables for lunch.  This is not something uncommon for my pre-diet life, I attribute it to a genetic low blood sugar disorder.  I haven't experienced it since I started the diet though, so that was a bit weird.

I've also been continuing to spot - not sure what that's about.  My period should actually be starting in the next few days.  I'm very interested to see what symptoms I have this time around.  The last time around my cramps were so bad I could not sleep.  We'll see if that changes.

Today:

BREAKFAST

Chai Tea
Banana

SNACK

Fruit Smoothie

LUNCH

Fried Egg Awesomeness

SNACK

Lara Bar

DINNER

Chips and Salsa (yes, technically I am not supposed to have corn yet)
Carribean Salad from Chili's

Calories:  1400 (15% protein)

No comments:

Post a Comment