Monday, April 19, 2010

Phase 2, Day 2: Eggs are Delicious!

Egg day number two went well.  I can't say I feel "bad" but I don't feel great.  I can't exactly pinpoint why.  I've been really tired all day from the busy weekend, so that doesn't help.  After dinner I did have some bloating.  I was also reminded last night that I continue to have this "rectal pressure" as I like to call it.  I notice it more at night when I lay down, and do other things...

So that's a little frustrating that even though my BMs have been good and regular the past two weeks, I still have buildup and uncomfortable pressure.  My hopes of not needing to see a doctor again are slowly fading.

So today..

BREAKFAST

Scrambled Eggs
Peppermint Tea

SNACK

Kind Bar

LUNCH

Lentil Soup

SNACK

Mango Strawberry Smoothie

DINNER

Amazing Omelet (mushrooms, red bell peppers, garlic, green onion, spinach, and avocado)
Hash Browns

Calories:  1500 (protein 16%)

It's nice that I'm getting more protein.  My cravings are not as extreme as they were last week.  I still want a big juicy burger, but that's coming.  On to another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment