Friday, April 16, 2010

Day12: Big Belly Day!

I have "prego" belly today - meaning my abdomen is hard and protruding from my body as if I'm 12 weeks pregnant (and I'm not, believe me)!  I've also been very irritable and crabby - I blame that on stress but it's probably hormones.  This isn't unusual for my past life, I'm just curious what brought it on now.  I had a new bar today called Raw Revolution.   I'm not sure why it would have upset my stomach, though the prego belly did begin shortly after consuming the bar.  The ingredients were CASHEW, DATES, AGAVE NECTAR, COCONUT, COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, ALMONDS, SPROUTED FLAX SEED - none that should be a problem, right?  I'll have to keep that in mind.

BREAKFAST

Chai Tea (might be my new addiction)
Sweet Potato Hash Browns

SNACK

Banana Cantaloupe Smoothie

LUNCH

Chocolate Hazelnut Raw Revolution Bar

SNACK

Sauteed Spinach with Tomatoes and Avocado

DINNER

Red Beans and Rice
Asparagus

Calories:  1600

No comments:

Post a Comment